Investment Intern Private Equity
We are welcoming applications from students who are planning their internship from January 2020 onwards.
NORD Holding invests in growing and profitable medium-sized companies in German-speaking countries. The focus of our activities is on succession solutions (MBO/MBI), growth financing and corporate spin-offs. Since it was founded in 1969, NORD Holding has successfully managed over 170 investments.
Your area of responsibility and what you can expect from the internship
- Carrying out analyses of the market, sector and competition
- Full integration into our project team, carrying out due diligence activities and active participation in preparing investment decisions
- Analysis and modelling of company data (balances, profit and loss statement, cash flow)
- Participation in project and team meetings
The internship will give you the opportunity to work directly on current transactions. You will be paid for your work at a competitive rate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in at least the 4th semester of his/her Bachelor’s degree programme, or be enrolled on a Master’s degree programme in Business Administration
- Have relevant experience in investment banking, management consultancy, transaction advisory services or corporate development
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills and an independent, well-structured method of working
- Have very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
We look forward to receiving your completed application (cover letter, CV and university/A level certificates) including your preferred length of placement (3 months ideally) by email.
When you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would very much like to receive your CV and cover letter.
+49 511 270415 0
+49 511 270415 5