Investment Intern Private Equity
Are you looking to expand your skills with an exciting career working for a leading private equity company? The NORD Holding internship offers you this prospect as a full member of our investment team.
We are welcoming applications from students who are planning their internship from June 2021 onwards.
NORD Holding invests in growing and profitable medium-sized companies in German-speaking countries. The focus of our activities is on succession solutions (MBO/MBI), growth financing and corporate spin-offs. Since it was founded in 1969, NORD Holding has successfully managed over 170 investments.
Your area of responsibility and what you can expect from the internship
- Carrying out analyses of the market, sector and competition
- Full integration into our project team, carrying out due diligence activities and active participation in preparing investment decisions
- Analysis and modelling of company data (balances, profit and loss statement, cash flow)
- Participation in project and team meetings
The internship will give you the opportunity to work directly on current transactions. You will be paid for your work at a competitive rate.
- Be in at least the 4th semester of his/her Bachelor’s degree programme, or be enrolled on a Master’s degree programme in Business Administration
- Have relevant experience in investment banking, management consultancy, transaction advisory services or corporate development
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills and an independent, well-structured method of working
- Have very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
We look forward to receiving your completed application (cover letter, CV and university/A level certificates) including your preferred length of placement (at least 3 months) by email.
When you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would very much like to receive your CV and cover letter.
+49 511 270415 0
+49 511 270415 5