PRIVATE EQUITY ANALYST (M/F/D)
We’re a leading European private equity asset manager focusing on fund investments and direct investments. As fund investment team we invest in Europe’s best performing private equity teams of today and the most sophisticated managers of tomorrow. We are fully dedicated to investing in the smaller end of the European private equity market. We focus on teams that place their investment focus exclusively on medium-sized target companies with high value creation potential.
In order to add value as a majority investor or largest institutional investor in emerging managers, the role is a hybrid between a fund investment approach and a direct investment approach. Therefore, you are very actively involved in assessing and supporting the execution of investment strategies at GP level, while as a co-investor you are actively involved in the buyside process at target company level.
- Sourcing, research and analysis of fund investment opportunities (primary and secondary)
- Sourcing, research and analysis of co-investment opportunities
- Analyzing portfolio’s up to portfolio company level within the fund investments and assess trends in the markets
- Managing relationships with leading private equity managers
- Managing the portfolio in terms of performance monitoring, AGM attendance and challenging managers on key advisory topics
- Outstanding Master's degree with a business or technical background from an international university/business school
- 1-2 years’ work experience in the areas of private equity, management consulting, transaction advisory or investment banking
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business fluent in English and one additional European language (written and spoken)
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV, certificates – A-levels and studies) by e-mail to email@example.com.