On a daily basis, our job is to seek the best private equity teams in the European market and invest together with them through tailored fund structures or direct co-investments. With this mindset, we have committed over €1.5bn of capital to Europe’s most successful small- and mid-market private equity teams and distinguished ourselves as the clear market leader in anchoring and creating first-time funds. We want to further grow our fund investments team with strong Investment Analysts to help us win.
We have successfully incubated some of the best performing private equity teams across Europe and take an active role in defining investment strategies and growing solid investment firms. As a direct consequence of investing with emerging managers, we are actively involved in buyside processes of co-investments and therefore our role is a mix between being a fund investor and a direct buyout investor.
As a member of our international investment team, you will receive a great amount of freedom in building your network. You will work together with our highly experienced investment team to execute due diligence processes and develop yourself towards an allround investment professional. Additionally, you will be actively involved in investment decision making processes and be able to develop an excellent overview on the European PE universe.
The responsibilities that are part of this job are as follows:
- Executing due diligence processes on companies and funds all the way down to company fundamentals to determine alpha
- Managing the portfolio by KPI tracking, AGM attendance and challenging managers on key advisory topics
- Managing and building relationships with leading private equity managers to source fund- as well as co-investment opportunities
- Taking an active role in the team by bringing up new ideas, participating in investment discussions and improving processes from lessons learned to make the team better each day
NORD Holding has been investing in private equity over the past 50 years. The background of the firm is in direct buyout investments within the DACH region, which we still do to date with a dedicated in-house team. About 20 years ago we started a new team to focus on Fund Investments. The Fund investments team is comprised of people with a mix of backgrounds in direct investments, consulting, investment banking, and operational roles. We believe that this team mix is paramount in achieving our mission of superior risk adjusted returns.
In order to take well-balanced investment decisions, we employ a committed team of investment professionals from different career backgrounds, nationalities, and personalities in our office in the vibrant heart of Berlin. We value diversity and are looking to complement our team with people sharing the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Analytic mindset with a social and energetic character
- Strong modeling skills complemented with the ability to make the bridge between financials and business models
- International profile demonstrated through studies/internships outside of native country
- Experience in PE, CF or investment banking from internships at bulge bracket banks or top-tier boutiques
- Completed Master’s degree in engineering, economics or science at a top-tier European business school or technical university
- Fluent proficiency in English and at least one other European language
When you recognize yourself in the described profile and you are interested in joining our team, then we look forward to receiving your CV:
NORD Holding Unternehmensbeteiligungsgesellschaft mbH email@example.com
When you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would very much like to receive your CV and cover letter.
+49 511 270415 0
+49 511 270415 5