PRIVATE EQUITY INTERN (M/F/D)
We’re a leading European private equity asset manager focusing on fund investments and direct investments. As fund investment team we invest in Europe’s best performing private equity teams of today and the most sophisticated managers of tomorrow. We are fully dedicated to investing in the smaller end of the European private equity market. We focus on teams that place their investment focus exclusively on medium-sized target companies with high value creation potential.
You would like to develop your professional know-how within 3-6 months at a leading private equity company? NORD Holding enables you to take on the perspective of an investment professional and a full member of the team within an exciting internship.
- Research and analysis of fund investment opportunities (primary and secondary) and co-investment opportunities, with an emphasis on strong performing fund managers
- Analyzing funds down to portfolio company level and assess market trends
- Supporting the preparation of investment memoranda and attending Investment Committee meetings
- Supporting fundraising by preparing presentation and marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree at least in the 4th semester or Master's degree with a background in business administration, economics or comparable studies from an international university/business school
- First internships in the areas of investment banking, management consulting or transaction advisory completed
- Excellent analytical skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business fluent in English and one additional European language (written and spoken)
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV, certificates – A-levels and studies) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oranienburger Str. 21
+49 511 270415 0