PRIVATE EQUITY ANALYST (M/F/D)
We are a leading European private equity asset manager focusing on fund investments and direct investments. Our fund investment team invests in Europe’s best performing private equity teams of today and the most sophisticated managers of tomorrow. We are dedicated to investing in the smaller end of the European private equity market. We focus on teams that place their investment focus exclusively on medium-sized target companies with high value creation potential.
In order to add value as a majority shareholder or largest institutional investor in emerging managers, the role is a hybrid between fund and direct investments. Therefore, you are actively involved in assessing and supporting the execution of investment strategies at GP level, while as a co-investor you are managing the buyside process at the target company level.
- Sourcing, research and analysis of fund investment opportunities (primary and secondary) and co-investment opportunities
- Analyzing funds down to portfolio company level within the fund investments and assess trends in the markets
- Maintaining relationships with leading private equity managers
- Managing the portfolio in terms of performance monitoring and challenging managers on key advisory topics
- Master's degree with a business or technical background from an international university/business school
- 1-2 years work experience in the areas of private equity, investment banking, transaction advisory, or management consulting
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV, certificates – A-levels and studies) by e-mail to email@example.com.