TEAM ASSISTANT (M/F/D)
You want to work in a modern office in Berlin Mitte?
You feel comfortable in a divers and international environment?
You like to be part of a smart and humorous team?
Then this is the job you are looking for!
You are the central contact person of our Berlin office and Fund Investments team. In your role you will ensure the running of all Front- and Backoffice processes and have the important job of supporting the team in the day-to-day business
- Professional interaction with business partners
- Management of the complete office space
- Responsibility for the communication channels (phone, mail and email)
- Coordination of meetings and telephone/video conferences (internal/external)
- Organization, booking and accounting of business trips
- Elaboration of PowerPoint presentations and Excel evaluations
- Planning and execution of (team)events
- Maintenance of the contact database
- Correspondence in English and German language
- Successfully completed studies or training (e.g. Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Office Administration)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as Receptionist, Office Manager, Assistance or similar areas of activity
- Competent appearance and very good communication skills
- Confident handling of unforeseen situations
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Distinct service orientation and proactive personality
- Very good MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents (CV + certificates) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oranienburger Str. 21
+49 511 2704150